German-Southeast Asian Center of Excellence for Public Policy and Good Government (CPG)
invites applications for the position of an
Administrative Assistance (one week contract)
CPG is an academic institute and think tank engaged in the field of public law, good governance, and international relations formed by Thammasat University in Thailand and the German Universities of Münster and Frankfurt. With a regional scope and interdisciplinary approach, we are active in teaching and research, consultancy and professional training addressing a wide variety of stakeholders.
To reinforce our team, we are now seeking qualified candidates interested in working at our main office at Thammasat University’s Faculty of Law, in Bangkok.
Administrative Assistance provides opportunities for interested students and recent graduates from a variety of areas to enhance their administrative and organizational abilities.
The Administrative Assistant will assist the Human Resources and Office Managers. Office administration, human resources, and accounting are among the responsibilities.
- Thai native or strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- The Administrative Assistant will work in an office environment during regular business hours from Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00 hrs. Applicants who can commit for 8 hours per day for 5 days at CPG are invited to apply.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- As this is only a one-week contract, those who can start immediately will be considered priority.
Applications shall comprise
Interest should submit your CV and Profile Picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the application form below.
For further information please contact us at +662 613 2971.