German-Southeast Asian Center of Excellence for Public Policy and Good Government (CPG)
invites applications for the position of an
Administrative Officer (Part-time)
CPG is an academic institute and think tank engaged in the field of public law, good governance, and international relations formed by Thammasat University in Thailand and the German Universities of Münster and Frankfurt. With a regional scope and interdisciplinary approach, we are active in teaching and research, consultancy and professional training addressing a wide variety of stakeholders.
To reinforce our team, we are now seeking qualified candidates interested in working at our main office at Thammasat University’s Faculty of Law, in Bangkok.
The primary responsibility is to manage the flow of CPG’s internal and external accounting management. Functions may include but are not limited to the following.
– internal and external accounting management,
– management of office’s budgets,
– salary payment, domestic and international transactions,
– purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining adequate stock levels,
– employees’ social security fund,
– implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
6,000 THB per month
- Ability to work at the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University (Tha Prachan campus),
- Related work experience,
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai,
- Effective communications skills and experience and judgment to plan and accomplish. Goals,
- Good computer skills,
- The ability to work as a team member and under tight deadlines,
- Flexibility, versatility, initiative, proactivity, diplomacy, and enthusiasm.
Applications shall comprise
- a cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position,
- a CV with a photo picture not older than three years,
- a copy of university degree,
- a copy of relevant work certificates (if applicable), and
- a recommendation letter (if available).
How to Apply:
Interest should submit your CV and Profile Picture to email@example.com or follow the application form below.