CPG Online Magazine
The CPG Online Magazine (COM) is published bimonthly by CPG and contains articles, interviews and further content related to the work of CPG. Regular sections in the magazine include:
- Lists and linked reports of past CPG events and announcements of other upcoming events
- Articles on legal, political and historical topics with a particular focus on Southeast Asia and Europe
- Interviews with scholars and practitioners
- Research material such as translated legislation and court decisions
- Job market for Bangkok, Thailand and Southeast Asia
Submissions are welcome! Please contact our editorial team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you can find CPG Online Magazine’s current issue and browse through all past issues.
The CPG Online Magazine is published bimonthly. To receive it free of charge, please fill in the fields below and click "Subscribe".
Henning Glaser, Jan Kliem, Duc Quang Ly, Lasse Schuldt
Outline & Artwork:
Sirima Sirimattayanan, Duc Quang Ly, Thansuda Pantusa